- The Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card scheme is operated by Tannegate Limited, a company registered in England, number 01484874. The registered office is Unit B2 Ullswater Industrial Estate, Ullswater Crescent, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2HR
- Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Cards are issued by and remain the property of Tannegate Limited.
- Points will be awarded for eligible purchases at Clarkes of Sussex stores and details are available on request.
- The Loyalty Card must be registered at www.clarkesofsussex.co.uk/clcregister before any points held on the card can be redeemed against purchases.
- Loyalty points can be awarded and redeemed against goods and services at
Clarkes of Sussex stores with the exception of Clarkes of Sussex Burgess Hill where points will not be awarded and cannot be redeemed.
- Loyalty points will not be awarded for the purchase of gift cards, gift vouchers or
postage stamps. Tannegate Limited reserves the right to exclude any products and
services from the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card scheme at any time and without notice.
- Loyalty points can only be awarded by presenting the card at the time the purchase is made. Points cannot be awarded after the transaction has taken place even where a
receipt is later presented.
- Loyalty points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Where a refund for goods is applied, any points that were awarded for the original purchase will be deducted from the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card.
- Where goods are purchased but then exchanged, any points that were awarded for the original purchase will be deducted from the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card and any points eligible for the new purchase will be awarded.
- Tannegate Limited holds no responsibility for damaged, lost or stolen cards.
Therefore, any Clarkes of Sussex loyalty points held on damaged, lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Tannegate Limited reserves the right to request identification when loyalty points are redeemed.
- Tannegate Limited reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card scheme at any time by providing 14 days notice at Clarkes of Sussex stores.
- To register and use the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Scheme you must be 16 years or over.
- Your name, postal address and email address must be provided for a Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card to be registered. If you do not register your card you will be unable to redeem points.
- If you breach, or if Tannegate Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached, these terms and conditions your Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card may be terminated without prior notice and any accumulated points will be forfeited.
Data Protection – Data Protection Act 1998
Use of your personal data
By joining up to the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Card you agree to your name, postal address, email address and any other personal data that you supply being used by Tannegate Ltd. You agree to your personal data being used so we can send you updates and information by email and/or post. We will not pass your details onto any third party.
Retention & Security
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as you are a member of the scheme. Your personal data will be held and stored on secure computers. Tannegate Ltd confirms that it has in place adequate safety and security measures to keep your personal information safe and secure in accordance with its obligation of the Act. The Act gives you the right to access the information held by the Clarkes of Sussex Loyalty Scheme and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a £15 fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information held about you.